Fenno House is a warm and lively senior living community offering assisted living services in Quincy, MA.
Moderately Priced, All Inclusive Assisted Living Services Fee includes:
- Two home cooked, nutritious meals served restaurant style in our cozy dining room daily.
- Three courses with choice of entrée; heart healthy and alternate meals always available.
- Friends enjoying social time at meals together.
- Light breakfast prepared by our staff in your apartment as needed.
- Social, educational, religious and purely fun recreational activities scheduled daily.
- Trips and outings.
- A full time activity director who, with assistance from many volunteers, designs activities to appeal to varied interests.
- A location steps from retail, recreational, cultural, educational and religious opportunities in historic Quincy, MA.
24 Hour Staffing with Licensed Nursing Oversight
- Competent, kind, trained resident care aides on duty 24 hours daily, providing care, supervision and reassurance. Licensed nursing staff on site or on-call 24 hours daily.
- Medication reminders by trained staff.
- Self Administered Medication Management Program.
- Up to one hour of personal care (dressing, bathing or grooming) per day. Customized care plans created with each resident and our RN, Resident Care Director.
- Daily bedmaking, turndown and trash removal.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Escort or reminders to meals and activities as needed
- Transportation to appointments coordinated by our staff. Scheduled group outings offered by our activity department.
Additional Services Available
- Services by outside vendors, coordinated by our staff can meet a full spectrum of needs in your home. Such services include pharmacy, podiatry, skilled nursing, hospice and many others.