Assisted Living at Fenno House
Promoting health and independence in a supportive and stimulating community environment with enhanced, coordinated services.
Assisted living apartments at Fenno House include coordinated in-house services provided in a warm and social atmosphere on two dedicated floors. Community meals together and activities provide companionship and encourage friendships while individual apartments assure privacy. Our highly experienced staff staff provides excellent care 7 days per week. This consistency fosters trust and understanding between staff, residents and families.
As a not-for-profit, Fenno House prices its Assisted Living below market rates. Prices include up to an hour of personal care daily and are without hidden add-ons. Ask about our affordable options and generous benefits for Veterans and their surviving spouses.
Fenno House’s Moderately Priced, All Inclusive Assisted Living Services Fee covers:
- Two nutritious meals daily, prepared onsite, served restaurant style in our cozy dining room.
- Choice of entrée; heart healthy and alternate meals always available.
- Friends enjoying social time at meals together.
- Light breakfast prepared by our staff in your apartment as needed.
- Social, educational, religious, and purely fun recreational activities scheduled daily.
- A full time activity director who designs activities to appeal to varied interests.
- Daily bedmaking, turndown and trash removal.
Staffing & Licensed Nursing Oversight
- Competent, kind, trained resident care aides on duty 24 hours daily, providing care, supervision and reassurance. Customized care plans created with each resident by our Resident Care Director.
- Up to one hour of personal care (dressing, bathing, or grooming) per day.
- Self-Administered Medication Management Program for medication reminders by trained staff.
- Licensed nursing staff on site or on-call 24 hours dail
Transportation and Escorts
- Escort or reminders to meals and activities as needed
- Transportation to appointments coordinated by our staff.
- Services by outside vendors, coordinated by our staff can meet a full spectrum of needs in your home. Such services include pharmacy, podiatry, skilled nursing, hospice and many others.
- Comfortable, private, studio and one bedroom apartments, grouped together on 1st and 2nd floors near staff and common areas
- New emergency/urgent call system reaches our on site staff 24 hours per day
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Fully applianced kitchen
- Spacious bathroom with safety grab bars and emergency call system
- Ample closet and cabinet space
- Secure medication storage
- Cable and Internet ready
Community spaces, just for Assisted Living
- Cozy sun-lit dining room overlooking our patio and tree lined grounds
- New solarium and activity room second floor
- Beauty Salon