Our Assisted Living Program is designed for elders who are in stable health and would benefit from a supportive and stimulating environment with enhanced, coordinated services. Our program promotes independence, vitality and comfort.
Assisted living residents enjoy a comfortable and close-nit community on two dedicated floors. Care is offered in a personal and warm atmosphere. Meals together and group activities provide companionship and encourage the blossoming of friendships while individual apartments assure privacy. 24 hour staffing means peace of mind for residents and families. Our Staff are all highly experienced. Long term retention and staff consistency, even on weekends, means excellent care and a trust between staff and residents.
As a not-for-profit, Fenno House is able to price its Assisted Living below prevailing market rates. Prices include a full hour of personal care and are without hidden add-ons. Ask about generous benefits for Veterans and their surviving spouses.
All Inclusive Services: Each day, each resident is invited to join in a varied, enriching program of activities. Meals are cooked from scratch and served by waitstaff in our cozy dining room. Housekeeping and laundry are provided weekly. Personal care and medication management are available 24 hours per day.
- 39 comfortable private studio and one bedroom apartments
- fully applianced kitchen
- full bath with safety grab bars
- large closets
- 24 hour emergency response system
- cable and Internet ready
- balconies with neighborhood or backyard views
- Cozy sunlit dining room overlooking our tree lined grounds
- Spacious home-like community room with piano
- Computer equipped library with Internet access
- Conference and small group activity room
- Resident care offices with comfortable sitting area on each floor
- Beauty salon
- Newly renovated laundry facilities
- Lovely grounds with backyard patio and quiet garden
- Ample parking
- Professional management on site with full time live-in staff
- Full-time on-site maintenance staff; on-call during off-hours
- Steps away from supermarkets, restaurants, retail stores
- House of worship of numerous denominations nearby
- Beaches, historical sites, two college campuses & neighborhood centers minutes away
- Public transportation at our doorstep
- Blocks from the MBTA Red Line
Moderately Priced, All Inclusive Assisted Living Services Fee includes:
- Two home cooked, nutritious meals served restaurant style in our cozy dining room daily.
- Three courses with choice of entrée; heart healthy and alternate meals always available.
- Friends enjoying social time at meals together.
- Light breakfast prepared by our staff in your apartment as needed.
- Social, educational, religious and purely fun recreational activities scheduled daily.
- Trips and outings.
- A full time activity director who, with assistance from many volunteers, designs activities to appeal to varied interests.
- A location steps from retail, recreational, cultural, educational and religious opportunities in historic Quincy, MA.
24 Hour Staffing with Licensed Nursing Oversight & Medication Management
- Competent, kind, trained resident care aides on duty 24 hours daily, providing care, supervision and reassurance. Licensed nursing staff on site or on-call 24 hours daily.
- Medication reminders by trained staff.
- Self Administered Medication Management Program.
- Up to one hour of personal care (dressing, bathing or grooming) per day. Customized care plans created with each resident and our RN, Resident Care Director.
- Daily bedmaking, turndown and trash removal.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
Transportation and Escorts
- Escort or reminders to meals and activities as needed
- Transportation to appointments coordinated by our staff. Scheduled group outings offered by our activity department.
Additional Services Available
- Services by outside vendors, coordinated by our staff can meet a full spectrum of needs in your home. Such services include pharmacy, podiatry, skilled nursing, hospice and many others.